SCV trilogy that never was

Thank you @kdaddy

This is something I've loved about returning to the drum corps community and specifically DCP.

My departure from the activity has ultimately left me without alum and fans in my life who can tell me stories from our stories legacy and those times I missed, ultimately my own corps' lore.

Thank you. I will need to find recordings of these years to see what I can see and report back.  😇

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hrothgar15 said:

In December 2006 they announced Eureka!, 3hree, and Clue (the whodunit show) for 2007, 2008, 2009. Who knows how much of that last one was already planned out before getting canned.

It was canned in the library by Col Mustard with the candlestick 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, scheherazadesghost said:

A shame those of us that matched will carry with us. Our at least, it sets apart from other alum on a pretty stark way. Note that I don't feel that way, but alum pressure can be tricky at times.

sounds like a ###### environment in a ###### activity

Reminds me of the Cadets alums who came out in 2006 to tell my section that we were “the worst section of the worst corps in Cadets’ history”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tedrick said:

I could see some fun crowd interaction with a Clue show - 

download an app and the audience influences what ending is performed each night --

They could even just do something like what the Colts did and have 3 endings (and maybe save a new one for finals just to twist people).  

Then have a bunch of "clues" in the show.  The app could be as simple as a way to 'track what you saw or heard' in the show.  Then a cue at the end of the show for people to vote on the app for what they think the ending is.   And a tag ending to reveal the answer.

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 1

I seriously love the idea. Partly because i loved the game. Then the movie adaption no one thought would work with multiple endings was SUCH A BLAST.  I mean it was a cult classic instantly with people going to multiple viewings at different theaters to get the diffferent endings.  

Then they released the DVD and put them together so seamlessly to comedic effect.  It was fantastic,

I nominate The Academy because they do whimsy and humor pretty good.

• Like 1