Hostrauser's 2022 DCI Power Rankings - Week 5 (8/1)

Hostrauser's, I Just wanted to send my best wishes, and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you recover from what has been ailling you, as mentioned in your last Week 4 - DCI Power Rankings. Take Care. I appreciate all the work and passion you put into your appreciated weekly updates, that you provide us DCP Fanatics with.                                  More "POWER" to Y O U !

DrumCorpsRelic

• Like 9

Hope you're doing well!  Thanks again for running your numbers model this week.

• Like 1

Prayers continuing for you.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone. I will likely be starting chemo later this month, and we'll just take it week-by-week from there. There's no long-term prognosis right now, still too many unknown variables.

• Like 7

Hostrauser, I Believe, I can speak on behalf of my/your fellow DCPrs. Despite where ever "the heck you are." You can count on being continually followed. I for one as a former Boy "Scout" am sure "You'll Never Walk Alone. Godspeed.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, hostrauser said:

Thank you everyone. I will likely be starting chemo later this month, and we'll just take it week-by-week from there. There's no long-term prognosis right now, still too many unknown variables.

Keep your chin up, I started chemo 3 years ago and feel pretty good now (mostly just tired) - everyone responds differently and these days the treatments are a LOT better. Best wishes, George.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Keep your chin up, I started chemo 3 years ago and feel pretty good now (mostly just tired) - everyone responds differently and these days the treatments are a LOT better. Best wishes, George.

God Bless you both and all who fight these courageous battles.  

• Like 4

6 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Best to you, as well, George!

• Thanks 1