Tuesday, August 2nd “DCI Annapolis” Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium Annapolis, MARYLAND

Just now, lawdn said:

Most of the drill/marching Bloo does is amazing but when they move in unison sometimes other than in marching, the quality of movement to me is visibly of lower quality than some of their immediate competition. I know they’ve scored well in visual - this point of season, just looking for nuances. 

again, quibble - this show may get me kicked out of Indy for dancing in the stands. 

Nah, I’ve done it before without being ejected.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2000Cadet said:

I feel like I'm at a rock concert in the middle of purgatory. 

I was wondering how the edible hits during this show.  Get ready for the drug door and him vomiting marchers out!

🤭

PJs you can wear to the AM shift at McDonald’s 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

well dang how many eddies did you eat 

Only one lol...but this thing makes me feel as if I'm on planet Quadracaronae. 

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

I was wondering how the edible hits during this show.  Get ready for the drug door and him vomiting marchers out!

🤭

Good thing I stayed home lol...

• Like 1

i sure do love a Bloo flag feature, not the most complicated but always so musical

• Like 2

Ok. Feels like they should replace the Blooooo at the end with Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

I’m just noticing that their uniforms are leisure suit pants and shirts.  Hah ! 

Luv this entertaining and nostalgic show! And the Corps Blue/Orange colors perfect.  Except for the Baby Blue Polyester leisure suit/pants are embarrissing 👀distractingly, in that they reveal too much of the marching male members "Junk." I highly recommend the guys be provided with appropriate "Dance Belts". Pronto! Designers should have caught such an unsightly fashion Faux Pas at the outset. SHAME ON THEM. Yes, I am a former fashionista and taught Ball room dancing.