Tuesday, August 2nd “DCI Annapolis” Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium Annapolis, MARYLAND

46 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Bluecoats show just keeps growing on me, didn't care for it earlier in the year but they just keep getting better and better each time I see them, they need a better ending though, but the crowd in Indy is going to go crazy for them..

Bring back the Keytar for the end!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, tedrick said:

When is the last time you saw Ludwig drums being used by a DCI corps?

1974?

I am not one to go out on a limb (I am too fat for that).  But, i just have a feeling that someone might nip BD.  Their show just kind of lays there.  And I am just not sure it is all that.  And is it just me or were there some significant dirt in brass and guard tonight.  So I just do not know that we should be anointing BD just yet.  Please keep in mind that I anointed them last week. LoL.  

44 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I thought they were FEMA tarps?

I thought they are used IKEA bags.

3 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Lots of W forms in drill this year. 😁

Actually KVG-DC, someone on a prior show tread pointed out, that the second large ACADEMY "W" form actually represents Willy Wonka's Fathers Sweet?! "Tooth". LOL What an incredible piece of show "Trivia", that would turn out to be, if indeed that was the "Tooth Truth." LMBO!

30 minutes ago, Tony L. said:

I am not one to go out on a limb (I am too fat for that).  But, i just have a feeling that someone might nip BD.  Their show just kind of lays there.  And I am just not sure it is all that.  And is it just me or were there some significant dirt in brass and guard tonight.  So I just do not know that we should be anointing BD just yet.  Please keep in mind that I anointed them last week. LoL.  

I see some of the same things, and yet…….score keeps moving up pretty crisply. Allentown should be very interesting. 

7 minutes ago, DrumCorpsRelic said:

Actually KVG-DC, someone on a prior show tread pointed out, that the second large ACADEMY "W" form actually represents Willy Wonka's Fathers Sweet?! "Tooth". LOL What an incredible piece of show "Trivia", that would turn out to be, if indeed that was the "Tooth Truth." LMBO!

Yeah. That was me 😉. Actually I think it’s a reference to his dad being a dentist. 

also that post was in response to the WW in the Dorothy show!  

Edited by KVG_DC