Wednesday, August 3rd “Soaring Sounds” Centerville High School Stadium Centerville, OHIO

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Flo doesn’t know how to adjust the camera white balance as the sun sets. 

Flo marching,  supporting high school AV clubs one show at a time.

• Haha 1

Is that Keanu Reeves?

Really enjoying the direction the Spartans are headed in. The past few years have been much more modern in design and the members really seem to be buying into it.

From a performance perspective, I'm a bit surprised at the sections that are standing out as strengths this year. Usually it's the guard and their visual program that really catches my attention, but this year they seem to be standing out more musically than in years past. Percussion program is really coming together nicely. Guard seems really young and inexperienced this year compared to prior years, so hopefully they'll build them back up to their previous level.

Edit: Also really pleased to hear some James Blake on the field.

Edited by Musicman1084
  • Like 3

Spartans are in good hands. I was worried about open class coming out of the hiatus but they’re doing well. 

Music city!  This show is hitting all the theme notes real well now. Love that framing kd the ballad soloist with blue as the flag soloist has the gasoline rainbow translucent silk 

• Like 4

I cried watching Music City.

• Like 5