Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

13 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Obligatory

Make sure its on your playlist for Crown's app to find!  Seriously I can't imagine what they'd use other than this...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Yeah I'm watching on my 65in screen at home. Is finals also on Flo or just the awards show?

I believe all 3 days should be on Flo. They did that in the past, but just stopped early on Thursday. Same with the 65 at home - sharper picture and better color, plus friends, better food, non-gang bathroom. 😂

I'm glad they've had the theater situation for all the years they've offered it, but I wonder if it will go away eventually as they will probably try to steer more people to the Flo partnership. How much did it used to be just to stream Finals, $65 or more? Things evolve, and overall, this has been an improvement. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

Obligatory

For Crown it better be

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Well hell can be defined differently depending on geography. Allentown hell is tame compared to Orlando hell 

yes as Dante and Crown both taught us, Hell has many circles. And I hate them all. 😊

5 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

So DCI is saying Flo will show all of Thursday prelims?  In past they typically stopped streaming once the theater event began.  

Yes ... this is why I emailed them. It was based on what they did on June 28th DCI Premier at Ford Field - Detroit, Michigan.  I can now watch "all" prelims at home.

Edited by NebraskaGBR
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, JohnDF said:

Not sure what you meant by that, or why it was directed at my post about the Mandarins... but you-do-you, man. 

So sorry.  It wasn’t directed at you, or anyone!  I thought i was responding to a comment in what to call The humid PA weather.  We often referred to it as the Swamp A$$ Indicator”.  I will delete the post, or edit, as I am able.  I meant no offense.

• Like 1