Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

Not sure what made these judges disagree so heavily with all recent ones on GE and Visual and to some extend Music. Pretty shocking but it is what it is. Congrats to all. 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

J Missing makes an appearance on the recap. 

But if there's going to be a judge missing that's the spot for it--second Music Analysis judge where the first MA judge is Jay Webb, who judges both brass and percussion on the regular and is well qualified for both.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ContraFart said:

I just do not understand. BD had a BAD show tonight. Still 1.5 ahead????? I give up. 

The way I’d explain it is both had off energy, but in hi cam I did catch more straightforward errors in BAC. 1.5 pts worth???? Not convinced of that. But errors for sure. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Welp Boston will live and die by their strongest section. The guard picked a bad time to have their worst run of the year. Regroup and refocus for the dome and fight till the end. 

The guard will have to be flawless on finals night to win. That much is clear.

Edited by Glenn426
  • Like 1