Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

5 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

It's on my itinerary for late week!  

It’s become my pre-finals meal spot

• Like 1

And things digress to food, once again! If you do any cooking whatsoever you would know what a treasure Old Bay Seasoning is. Ok, please don’t take this out of context but I buy “lobster balls” at the local Asian market here in Tucson. It’s really faux lobster meat but with a little Old Bay, lemon juice, celery, and mayo it makes a kick a$$ filling for “Lobdah Rolls”.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, BDCorno said:

I guess BD’s favorite judge, J. Paydoff, will be on the panel next week? 😜

You're silly. J. Paydoff is working Western Bands early season, and then USBands during championships.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

And things digress to food, once again! If you do any cooking whatsoever you would know what a treasure Old Bay Seasoning is. Ok, please don’t take this out of context but I buy “lobster balls” at the local Asian market here in Tucson. It’s really faux lobster meat but with a little Old Bay, lemon juice, celery, and mayo it makes a kick a$$ filling for “Lobdah Rolls”.

I boil my shrimp for cocktail with old bay and lemon. So good. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I boil my shrimp for cocktail with old bay and lemon. So good. 

I boil shrimp in Old bay and a bottle of beer. Easy peasy!

Edited by DWW11
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I'm a food & beverage guy - yes, I've literally tried everything - ranch fries is definitely "a thing" personally prefer spicy - ranch is just too sweet for me personally, but you are mostly certainly NOT crazy.

Finally a quantifiable test to prove my santity

On 8/5/2022 at 8:51 PM, 27Socal said:

I think I know what he's talking about.  It's the BAC male and female solo dancers, mainly around the 50.   Some of the moves where she jumps up on him with her legs spread and when they are side by side, where he was rubbing his hands on the side of her.  Kinda looked like on a pole at a strip club (of course i wouldn't know anything about that personally).   I was wondering if anyone was going to say anything about this.

Spreads her legs???? You realize that is a lift done in the tango very frequent. And you do know what kind of dance the tango is right?? And what exactly should people be saying about this??? I think the only people bothered by this and talking about it are the real perverts making this a sexual thing. Comparing it a strip club dance really?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1