Saturday, August 6th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

What has me peeved is announcing a photo collage so late in the game. I have so much historical stuff…ticket stub and participant pass from the first DCI.  Newspaper articles. But I’d have to dig it out, scan it, send it…I’m not going to do that now. Thos should have been done months ago.

Right, that should have been done PRE season. I know so many people would want to send in photos of their experiences. It's an amazing idea, I want to see it as well! Just a major whoopie cushion decision.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

If there is such a thing as covering too much of the field, Vanguard is it. It’s just too scattered, not a cohesive visual show. The music is absolutely stunning, and execution is flawless.

Well, that’s just not the case. Good grief…

• Like 5

Scv wow’d me tonight!!  Best run overall this season. 

• Like 2

Just now, squarepush said:

Right, that should have been done PRE season. I know so many people would want to send in photos of their experiences. It's an amazing idea, I want to see it as well! Just a major whoopie cushion decision.

It smacks of "oh...I guess they want the 50th anniversary to be more than a marketing come on to watch the shows" move.

Vanguard should start the show in some other color for the brass, then as they get closer to Nirvana shed to the white uniforms, and then finally show the sparkles at the end. It would be a little more effective.

This is a classic show with elements of the whole "creating moments/emotions" design in vogue...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

If there is such a thing as covering too much of the field, Vanguard is it. It’s just too scattered, not a cohesive visual show. The music is absolutely stunning, and execution is flawless.

It is not scattered and it's one of the most cohesive shows of the season, musically and visually. It's stunning.

• Like 6

“i saw that my life was a vast glowing empty page”

ok stop talking about me 

• Haha 6