Saturday, August 6th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Sounds like a Crownies show doesn’t it! Would you like some cheese with your whining? Right there right now 

I like you PC .. at least you’re a witty hater. Lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Vanguard was just great!  Finishing their season strong. 

Cadets is like a like a breath of familiar yet fresh air that makes everything feel right. Having most of their old design team back in place is refreshing yet a comforting place that most of us welcome back.  We are a better activity with the Cadets in the thick of it.  

• Like 5

Cadets have another classic show with modern design elements which create moods AND tell a story.

There's good brass playing, good drumming, and a nice guard.

The visual design is top notch. They use the field well, and I quite enjoy the show.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Sounds like a Crownies show doesn’t it! Would you like some cheese with your whining? Right there right now 

Come on, Pops, get with the program. Crownies are allowed to go on and on about how they just have to clean and they'll medal, or the performance order disfavored them, or the brass and guard judge lost their mind. They can go on and on but when counter their illusions and try to teach them something we are the broken records who can't let it go.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

Yeah, don't get me wrong, this is a great Blue Stars product and perhaps their best since returning to World Class. I'm no judge either, so I could be eating my words in about an hour.

Well, time will tell regardless of what happens tonight.  There is still a week left and think this may go down to the last show between the Blue Stars and Cadets.  All is fun, and all are truly winners in the end.  The talent and fortitude of all the corps are outstanding and champs in my book!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1