Saturday, August 6th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

12 minutes ago, tedrick said:

Well not as much drama tonight after we now know that Devs are cruising to an undefeated 20th DCI championship - After last nights confrontation between BD and BAC we know that BAC has a great show this year but the cream separates to the top and it's clear BD has the content.

The storyline tonight is Blue Stars vs. Cadets - can the Blue Stars narrow the large gap between 6th place island and the 7th place atoll?

Do Cavaliers unveil something incredible and barge into the 6th/7th conversation?

Vanguard is Zen - so I predict a stable throw down of yoga moves and drum features.

You know what...I'm commenting on your post because you basically hit the nail in the right place. I too thought BAC was maybe gonna make a move but those dare Devils just up it the next level. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I’m not so sure we know BD is off to a 20th championship. It’s not out of the realm of possibility, but last night we did not see the BAC show that people saw in Glassboro a few nights ago. 

And BD by their standards had an off night too. It's not like they were on fire last night either. Even the majority of us BD honks weren't pleased with last night's run. 

Looking at the scores over the last two weeks, Atlanta (to this point) appears to be the anomaly. 

We will see moving forward. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I’m not so sure we know BD is off to a 20th championship. It’s not out of the realm of possibility, but last night we did not see the BAC show that people saw in Glassboro a few nights ago. 

BD has broken a lot of hearts on finals night. You can count on this, BD will get their 20th if not this season, then the next, and if not the next, the following season. Don’t ever underestimate BD. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Can you focus on what you are saying? It's kinda confusing on your point. Who is WE? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DWW11 said:

I absolutely believe SCV can overtake Crown. 

I'll second that. Along with tedrick's comments on BD, particularly if BAC's percussion lays another egg like they did last night. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

It's not any different. And that should not be an issue on how many shows one has to perform especially corps that have to travel across country and other can just do half of that but who's complaining...

BD started earlier, too.  They had shows before Detroit 6/28. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I’m interested in how the Blue Stars/Cadets matchup turns out. I’m leaning towards Cadets but I’m impressed equally by the Blue Stars with the exception of the overwhelming use of props. Good luck to each! 

Props > narration

• Thanks 1