Saturday, August 6th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

So wait — are the primary prop movers for blue stars strictly there as prop movers/dancers? Definitely makes sense for a show with quite a few props that have to be moved constantly, but was just wondering. 

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

So wait — are the primary prop movers for blue stars strictly there as prop movers/dancers? Definitely makes sense for a show with quite a few props that have to be moved constantly, but was just wondering. 

I don't know about this Blue Stars show, but I know there have been members in previous other corps shows that were there specifically to be a prop mover/some guard work here and there. The backflipper in 2018 SCV for example. I know him personally, he said he was a behind the scenes character more than anything for the show.

• Like 1

I hope Blue Stars are getting credit for doing a lot of really good, clean drill and allowing the hornline to fill the field from end zone to end zone.  The added exposure for that kind of visual package is something few corps are still willing to risk anymore.

• Like 5

Just now, squarepush said:

I don't know about this Blue Stars show, but I know there have been members in previous other corps shows that were there specifically to be a prop mover/some guard work here and there. The backflipper in 2018 SCV for example. I know him personally, he said he was a behind the scenes character more than anything for the show.

very good backflipper

Let’s go SCV!!

• Like 1