Sunday, August 7th “DCI Pittsburgh” Baldwin High School Cibic Stadium Pittsburgh, PENNSYLVANIA

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I think they will! Hoping Cadets pop a 92, or close. 

Got your wish. A point higher than Allentown. 

• Like 3

88.9 is a good score for Mandarins... congrats.

I think they would have broke 89 points if it wasn't for GE 2 .

He's the same GE judge that had them all the way down in 10th at South East Champs.

He is obviously not enjoying the Mandarin's show. Hope he's not in Indianapolis. 😡

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JohnDF said:

He's the same GE judge that had them all the way down in 10th at South East Champs.

He is obviously not enjoying the Mandarin's show. Hope he's not in Indianapolis. 😡

It's such a well-designed show - and certainly conveys the theme, so I don't get what he's not enjoying?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JohnDF said:

He definitely will be. The question is which day(s). Hopefully not Saturday night!

• Like 2

👏👏👏 congrats mandies!!! yall are DEFINITELY going to finals this year:cheer:

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, JohnDF said:

That judge also put BD in 3rd, so he has no idea what he's doing. He doesn't deserve to judge in Indy but I'm sure he'll be there, altho I hope J. Missing replaces him. 

Edited by CAtenhut
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

That judge also put BD in 3rd, so he has no idea what he's doing. He doesn't deserve to judge in Indy but in sure he'll be there, altho I hope J. Missing replaces him. 

As a young girl who has marched one season in high school and apparently is not "a true DCI fan", I believe I am WAY more qualified to judge than this jerk

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

As a young girl who has marched one season in high school and apparently is not "a true DCI fan", I believe I am WAY more qualified to judge than this jerk

jerk? Geez. I'm pretty sure he IS more qualified, and let's not start with the name calling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, chris ncsu said:

Got your wish. A point higher than Allentown. 

Cadets is really the story this year, other than Boston but East is the moment isn't it?

After the uniform that looked like a balsamic drizzle  I had almost given up on how everyone packed up and went to Boston.

Cadets felt this for two years and now they sound so Cadets and I am so happy.

So happy to see them back. 

Miss them and all the big corps in Montréal or Buffalo, us Canadians have had to travel this year that for sure... 

But enjoying the experience of Cadets becoming Cadets again. Beautiful programing and a perfect fifth. If the Candide it! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2