Finals Week Delusional Optimism

7 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

OK, I came up with a delusional scenario that involved road rage by a Bluecoats bus driver, a Star of Indiana color guard alum named Denise Hooper, a two point penalty in semis because of the road rage, and Troopers 79 on steroids. The result? Bloo wins when all five corps above them in semis quit in finals because Bloo threw down the best run of any corps in the fifty year history of DCI. Troopers win the silver and Colts got the bronze for reasons I haven’t hallucinated yet.

What are they putting in that bourbon? 

• Haha 4

This is probably somewhat delusional (or maybe not) but I just saw a video of Carolina Crown's Saturday performance at DCI East and WOW, they were really really good. Could they possibly challenge BD in Indy? Brass certainly seemed in top form. I still do not like all the "right here, right now" stuff. I enjoy it at the onset of the show and maybe in a few other spots but it seems overused. But the show clearly has some WOW effect and the DCI East audience ate it up. 

15 minutes ago, Logan Dingus said:

My hope is that BAHSTON will find a way to shrink the gap and take gold. They won’t. BD is clean as always, and knows how to max out the sheets. Even if their show is entirely bland and forgettable. Other than that one pinwheel move. That’s pretty cool.

It's a shame Boston's staff doesn't know how to "max out the sheets" 😞 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

This is probably somewhat delusional (or maybe not) but I just saw a video of Carolina Crown's Saturday performance at DCI East and WOW, they were really really good. Could they possibly challenge BD in Indy? Brass certainly seemed in top form. I still do not like all the "right here, right now" stuff. I enjoy it at the onset of the show and maybe in a few other spots but it seems overused. But the show clearly has some WOW effect and the DCI East audience ate it up. 

Not delusional at all. Crown will continue to create energy in the stadium and clean this week. They will win. 

Show is unique, fun, standard setting, and they are great at it.

• Like 1