Finals Week Delusional Optimism

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

Just shout (using your outdoor voice) “SEAT STEALERS” over and over, pointing at them too so everyone knows who they are.  Just don’t do it during a performance.  LOL.

50lm09.png

• Haha 6

my delusion is that every corps has the money to get thru the week...kids get fed, busses run etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m practicing.

1rz9xd.gif

If someone is sitting in my seat & they ask to see my ticket, then it's not going to happen.  I'll gladly show my ticket to a venue or DCI staff, but I'm not obligated to show them my ticket.  I think the 'seat stealer' has that burden of proof.  😁 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 3

On 8/8/2022 at 1:13 PM, Granny Smith said:

Beer is a dollar at Lucas. 

Troopers surge to 11th place.

Somebody "hacks" Crown's barcode on their podiums to link to this masterpiece. 

People throw toilet paper at the end of Regiment's show

Cadets crack top 5.

We are in a recession, so no one is wasting toilet paper at a time like this. 😂

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

If someone is sitting in my seat & they ask to see my ticket, then it's not going to happen.  I'll gladly show my ticket to a venue or DCI staff, but I'm not obligated to show them my ticket.  I think the 'seat stealer' has that burden of proof.  😁 

I’m not sure which staff(never been to Indy so I don’t know if it’s DCI staff or Colts/Lucas Oil staff) would handle the situation best, but definitely make use of all avenues to defeat the *EVIL* seat poachers!!!

15 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

Speaking of LOS, you will really enjoy your food at the kiosks this week. They have upped the ante, and gained some serious prestige in the gourmet world.  I expect they are on track to win 5 Michelin Stars. 

Awesome!  I've budgeted about $50 per meal for myself; a slice of pizza & a Coke*. :guinesssmilie:

*Coke = Coca Cola, Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Orange soda, Mt Dew, Sprite etc... :spitting:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

50lm09.png

Good remake of INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS...Seat stealers should have their bodies snatched like aliens took Donald Sutherland's.

• Haha 3