Finals Week Delusional Optimism

23 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

Blue Stars placing 6th; although that's still a very slight possibility. 

I don't think Blue Stars taking 6th is a slight possibility or delusional at all. I think Blue Stars have a really decent chance of overtaking Cadets finals week. Less than half a point separates them currently and each time they have met head to head throughout the season Blue Stars have narrowed the gap!

Edited by brians
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

The crowd willing Boston to victory. At least I know I'll be jumping up and screaming my ### off for them. 

same.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brians said:

I don't think Blue Stars taking 6th is a slight possibility or delusional at all. I think Blue Stars have a really decent chance of overtaking Cadets finals week. Less than half a point separates them currently and each time they have met head to head throughout the season Blue Stars have narrowed the gap!

It's absolutely a possibility - J missing last night did help shrink the spread - both are great and Stars are really fantastic.

Cadets finishing 7th or higher.

Might not seem delusional now, but given the past 3 years and what's happened to them, chances of this happening were much lower than the corps folding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

That ANY of the top 3 shows this year will make my top drum corps playlist - hopeful, but doubtful. 

which shows will?

just here to say that the title made me laugh 

1 hour ago, DWW11 said:

Tempus Blue will score higher than Felliniesque!

Heh. If it does its because the shows behind it are scored better than Tilt and BD would be judged to be 'x much more better.'

• Like 2