Monday, August 8th “DCI Open Class Championship Prelims” Wildcat Football Stadium at Indiana Wesleyan University Marion, INDIANA

Hey @Chief Guns. After Raiders, run down to the front row, turn around towards the camera and wave to us. It's not 15 minutes, but you'll be a DCP legend. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

College band I was as in did a Canada trip.  One guy tried to smuggle Canadian whiskey across border in snare drum. Customs became suspicious when one drum weighed much more than the other 11.  Band left boarder.  Didn’t see him anymore after that 

Hah.  Yeah don't mess with that stuff.   I never did a band trip but a road trip to Detroit and dinner in Windsor was fairly common growing up in Indiana.  In college we did that my senior year and had a blast.  Was a group of four of us and the professor (who was a young adjunct) as we'd drawn Detroit for a class group project and sat there looking at each other "that's close enough we could road trip."  Teacher was from Detroit and was like 'heck yes....lemme talk to some people and we'll set this up."  

Just now, denverjohn said:

Hymn of Axiom

isn't that....what....you want?

I didn't catch the whole title but 'imagination' was something so I figured there was 90% chance of getting Pure Imagination somewhere in the show...heh.

Not sure about these uniforms. Kinda look like a bunch of cooks and waitresses at Waffle House. 

6 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Very strong battery here. 

Yah. I think that's what's keeping them ahead of the Colt Cadets and Les Stentors.  

• Like 1