Monday, August 8th “Tournament of Champions” InfoCision Stadium – Summa Field at University of Akron Akron, OHIO

1 hour ago, Maleguena1988 said:

Sitting at Bloo rehearsal right now…this group is sounding/great - super focused, a couple little new wrinkles tonight, and they have TURNED UP THE VOLUME…gonna get loud tonight. 

Sound reinforcement is a good thing! Really impressive how seamless the audio engineers makes the full hornline drops blend with the live hornline.

How is the Alumni corps going to do the pitch bend? I presume they're using the Bluecoats' speaker system tonight?

20 minutes ago, tedrick said:

Sound reinforcement is a good thing! Really impressive how seamless the audio engineers makes the full hornline drops blend with the live hornline.

How is the Alumni corps going to do the pitch bend? I presume they're using the Bluecoats' speaker system tonight?

Don’t really know much about the technical aspect…but it is happening…and “The Wink” dude is back too!

7 minutes ago, Maleguena1988 said:

Don’t really know much about the technical aspect…but it is happening…and “The Wink” dude is back too!

If they play this right, they'll have him go up and blow a solo and then ... he'll just stand there while the entire rest of the corps does "the wink."  

• Haha 1

Did my washing machine just finish? 

10 hours ago, LabMaster said:

A 96.6 would be nice, but you are right, it would be an unusually large increase at this point.  I could see a 96.0 though.  Given a rough run (by some in Atown) Friday and extrapolating that number and 2 solid rehearsal days to further add and clean. A 96 would be good.  What is more important is to clearly finish ahead of Crown and Bloo going in to Indy.  It is tight, no question and it sounds like Bloo is cranking on all cylinders right now.  And all the while, BD is vulnerable.  What a week ahead!  Wow!

BD is not vulnerable, sorry. As much as I would like a close finish, I don’t see it.

Wtf are these camera angles 

Anyone else have a white line border on their Flo view??

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

BD is not vulnerable, sorry. As much as I would like a close finish, I don’t see it.

When a corps who wasn’t supposed to do as well as they have, gets as close as they have, to the  unbeatable & undefeated,  predicted & consensus repeating past champion, the past champion is vulnerable.

• Like 2