Tuesday, August 9th “DCI Open Class World Championship FINALS” Wildcat Football Stadium at Indiana Wesleyan University Marion, INDIANA

I hate watching these early performances and seeing the stands mostly empty. If you have tickets to a show…why wouldn’t you go to the whole show? 

all of these kids deserve full crowds cheering them on. 

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Almost missed Colt Cadets! Some chucklehead rear ended our rental car in the WalMart parking lot. We got to our seats just as the drum major was doing his salute. I hate having to rush. 

Yikes!   Glad you're all ok at least.

Just now, Trumpet2 said:

I hate watching these early performances and seeing the stands mostly empty. If you have tickets to a show…why wouldn’t you go to the whole show? 

Yep, that's a little disappointing. But it even happens in WC too, so... whattaya do. 

1 minute ago, Trumpet2 said:

Drum corps snobbery.

Just now, OldSnareDrummer said:

Yep, that's a little disappointing. But it even happens in WC too, so... whattaya do. 

We always have to leave for Indy too late on Thursday to get to the stadium for the earlier shows, but I’m there all day on Friday. Usually one of the only people in my section. I’ll never understand it 

• Like 1

Yeah those are artist smocks of a sort.  I mean they're more apron style but they're paint spattered.

I roasted my ### off in a bleacher in College Park, MD to see everyone.  Then did it again. Worth every bit. 

• Like 1

Raiders seemed to be struggling as and org for the few years before the pandemic.  I'm glad to see they made it to the field again this year. This may not be 'everything' but it's keeping them going.

Also. Hymn time!

10 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Yikes!   Glad you're all ok at least.

Yea we are OK. Everything was fine. The guy was totally cool. He took responsibility and apologized at least 30 times. But we made it.