Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

oh wow sound video sync is blown.  I'm gonna restart.  

I wouldn't be surprised if BDB beats Pacific Crest. They really turned it up a notch today. 

19 minutes ago, Ashontheinternet said:

they are not highlighted. they are not some alluring place on the MMs body that has a big sign on their uniforms saying "LOOK HERE!" rather you are looking at the private areas of these teens and young adults, acknowledging it, and then worse, talking about it. it's not that hard to just not look at those spots, there are much more appropriate and good things to look at during the show.

All i am saying is that their crotches are highlighted with lighter shades of purple and white.  Why?  No other corps unis focus on the crotch area. Surely these unis were designed by some pedophile.  

BDB may be a bit sterile of a show for my tastes - but enough there to keep my interest that I will happily watch it again tomorrow. I much prefer Spartans' intense & modern design, but I think BDB still holds the edge over them in terms of polish. Similar to their older sibling corps, consistency is the name of their game, and the high quality instruction that the entire organization is known for shines through in droves. What a terrific group, with zero execution weaknesses in sight. Other than the somewhat tepid & safe design, I am impressed - they sound and look great. Wonderful balance and blend, excellent commitment to movement from member to member. Very interested to see if The Academy & Music City have polished enough to keep BDB at bay.

• Like 1

Artifacts, buffering, stuttering, sound out of sync, you name it, it has happened today.  Add the occasional wrong banner, or banner in the middle of the show, and technical difficulties every so often, and it’s been a lousy day for FLO…the rest of the season has been really good for me, so it’s so disappointing for this to happen during finals week.  I really hope it gets better today, tomorrow and Saturday.