Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just now, Chief Guns said:

Yep I am here. Just took some time to take in Gold's performance. One more tomorrow and that's it. Kinda hitting me. 

Until next year hopefully!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

If you like these props, check out Marcus high school 2021, BEAUTIFUL high school show with one of the most incredible ballads I’ve heard live from a HS.  

It’s funny, I would’ve sworn those were Marcus’ props in their show this year but I don’t think they are. I remember passing by Marcus HS in May and their props were sitting outside the band hall. 

Just now, crownisking said:

It’s funny, I would’ve sworn those were Marcus’ props in their show this year but I don’t think they are. I remember passing by Marcus HS in May and their props were sitting outside the band hall. 

They’re almost identical, interesting!   

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Until next year hopefully!

Next year definitely. He has five world class destinations as of last week, or returning to Gold. 

• Like 1

SCVC just makes me so proud.

I saw some guard choreo that snuck in a Bottle Dance motif.

I saw "Somewhere New" reinforce "Finding Nirvana" in drill and the choreo. One feature SCVC guard member even does a dive role from the Nirvana show. And great job plates. SCV would be lucky to have you!

Beautifully done SCVC and Rafa. Congrats on your sweep!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Next year definitely. He has five world class destinations as of last week, or returning to Gold. 

Auditions to do and decisions to make! 😉

Being part of Gold would give him more experience but yeah, I can imagine Gold is gonna see a lot of their kids lured into World Class.  Staff will be whispering to those kids, "You should audition with us..." all weekend.

He's probably made a bunch of friends who'll be auditioning too and that may factor in. 

But yeah, you're a great dad for just letting him find his way in this!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Just catching up on some shows while laying over at DFW.  On my way to Indianapolis for some reason 🤪

Glad you still have a flight. My morning flight through DFW was canceled just as I was drifting off to sleep last night...

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, RyanSE said:

My Flo has recovered.  Hi cam is back.  No more stuttering or pixelization.  Sound and video are in synch.

Hoping for the best tonight.

No problems during Vanguard Cadets.

I had a bit of pixelation. Surf setting up has been good so far.