Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

any reminder of Cadets’ Jethro Tull show is a good thing imho

• Like 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

It was a strong run and they worked this show to the end of the season.  That's a nice thing to see as there's been some shows in the recent past where it seems they just sputtered and limped to Indy for some reason.  

Absolutely agreed - whereas this one felt like they were begging for more time to clean and add more gimmicks! So that is a good sign.

I am just a firm, FIRM believer that the entire activity is healthiest when all corps, top to bottom in the ranks, are revving at their full potential, and with Surf now the bottom WC corps, and coupled with their rousing surge in 2019 -- I just want to see them thriving! 

• Like 2

Genesis having a good run. This sounds super strong.  This whole "Last Temptation of Dorothy of Kansas" thing is working.   

[I call it that cause it seems to me she's toying with whether to become the next wicked witch or stay Dorothy or something like that...]

• Like 2

Genesis deserves to be in Semis. Their show is great.

• Like 3

Bye Dorothy!  Hopefully we see you tomorrow!  

• Like 1