Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

I said this early season and I will say it again. I love the uniforms and the color scheme. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phillygwm said:

The "On the Field: _____ chyron is a nice touch 🙂

I thought the ________s did great

Best flag feature from them since Funeral for a Friend with the flags and umbrellas. Which I'm STILL ticked off got cut from the DVDs. 

Can 11-14 just tie each night and get 14 performances on Saturday?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

hoops and sabres combo was a winner at the start and now that it's cleaning up its really looking neat.  

Yes! It was gutsy because those hoops are hard to get in sync. But they did it. Bravo! 

• Like 2

You sold me, Crossmen. I've been struggling with this show all season, maybe a little bias from rooting for Troop and Colts, but also just connection. I saw you live from section 438 and I was absolutely floored. I did a total 180 on this show and I really hope to see you on Saturday! X

Edited by FaustianMachine
  • Like 5

For a corps that was on my gee, secretly I actually kinda hope you don't make Finals list, that show should be there. Great stuff and what a cleanup job done during the year.