Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just seems like an unfortunate sound mix at the field level. It's as if their PA speakers have blown out or a cone is torn. Someone else said it was a bad mic, but it was more than just one passage. 

• Like 1

I would not want to be a judge today.  Four corps  fighting for 2 spots would be way too much pressure for me, knowing just how much work went into their performances.

• Like 1

Excellent, excellent run, Crossmen!!!! I am impressed - I think BK & Xmen both managed to breathe life into otherwise lackluster shows. Neither one is still anywhere close to their best offering, but both have grown substantially this last week.

Xmen are still messier than I would like. I did not expect that intensity, though. Guard was on fire. Hornline sounded great.

Colts seemed to my eyes & ears the least driven & intense, but by far the cleanest of the grouping of 4. I would also argue the most depth and complexity in their show as well, all of which they execute well. 

Troopers of course laid down the intense run, and have cleaned beautifully. The show is by far the sleekest and best-designed of the four - but maybe the shallowest as well? I don't get the depth in the front ensemble and guard books that the other three have in layers. 

BK did deliver way more than I thought they would. I still think they have the weakest design and GE of the 4. 

It's anyone's ball game!!

• Like 1

I'm going to need a glass of water and a multi-vitamin before Phantom. After Troopers, I'm not sure I'll be able to shed another tear. 

• Like 2

Let's go Phantom! Bring the house down. 

16 minutes ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

Colts were absolutely 🔥🔥🔥!!!!! Clean as all get out!!! RUMBLE PONIES!!!!🔺🔺🔺

they seemed like a finalist