Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

3 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Never thought I would say this but from a technical standpoint this show can win the gold medal. There are slow spots in the show but technically it is virtually flawless.

I hope so.  I do appreciate BD's show but I just LOVE Boston (and Crown) and would watch them over and over. 

Edited by Phillygwm
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

I’m amazed by that guard, don’t get me wrong…. But there were a plethora of imperfect catches, halves, and drops. They were incredible, but there’s plenty that could be better.

Yeah. It’s down to the tiny stuff. Teeny mistakes that they won’t make again, I’d bet money on that. 

• Like 1

That show holds the same kind of emotional value to me as a Sparticus or inferno did. Absolutely incredible. Awesome dynamic range throughout the entire show that added soooooo much to the GE for me. 

• Like 4

Come on BD, show adam and eve how it’s done! 

• Like 3

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

Yeah. It’s down to the tiny stuff. Teeny mistakes that they won’t make again, I’d bet money on that. 

Mmm Hmm