Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Can’t tell a difference in quality or execution between any of the top four. They are all literally as good as this activity gets.

• Like 4

Just now, Lance said:

bloo has my favorite show this year and it's not close. 

but i feel like this has to come down to bd and boston. prefer boston's show but bd is just so fricking strong, too.  

Bloo is my favorite too, slightly ahead of Vanguard then Crown. I think BD is going to take it though. They are just too good.

• Like 1

Does wearing a khaki skirt and forest green polo during prelims qualify me? Maybe not, but I'm just not seeing/hearing it. Yeah, it's a great show, but I would put BD in 4th place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Feel like everyone in the top 5 did their best of the season and still has room to do even better. Exciting season!!! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I heard nothing in Boston. Nothing. It was dead on.

huge intonation issues throughout.  crown too.  it's a thing with a lot of corps this year.

no desire to engage in further discussion with somebody as nasty as you, so blocking. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Lance said:

bloo has my favorite show this year and it's not close. 

but i feel like this has to come down to bd and boston. prefer boston's show but bd is just so fricking strong, too.  

Boston just keeps coming at you over and over again. Technically it is near perfect. No question my favorite show is Bloo. But dang Boston just fills up the field.

I kinda feel like I’ve seen this show from BD for the last decade though. Yes it’s entertaining. Was it the cleanest show in any caption? No. Are they super consistent across the board? Yes. And as long as they continue with this type of show design they will continue to win. They are very consistent with their approach and it pays off huge. Congratulations BD.

• Like 2

Just now, Lance said:

huge intonation issues throughout.  crown too.  it's a thing with a lot of corps this year.

no desire to engage in further discussion with somebody as nasty as you, so blocking. 

Excuse me, but when have I ever been nasty?

That show has definitely grown on me a lot since first viewing but definitely not my favorite.