Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

1 minute ago, fanman said:

Boston treats guard as a core visual competency. Good guard lifts all visual boats. BD has enough instructor and member talent to integrate it. I prefer Boston, but can’t fault BD for making it blend in a bit. 

well stated 

Just now, MidWAmericanArts said:

I might be crazy, but if I were a visual GE judge, I’d have Bluecoats ahead in GE. I also think Crown can take Boston down to third in music.

Boston could win music. They are that tight now. I don’t really love this show but you cannot deny the execution. It is flawless.

i want to see if the cadets closed in on scv at all.  scv felt as strong to me as i've seen them this year, though.  would not be surprised by anything at this point after seeing bk get passed by so many corps they were ahead of.  

Ok. I'm gonna go outside and look for the supermoon in the sky and wait for scores on the phone.  

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Boston could win music. They are that tight now. I don’t really love this show but you cannot deny the execution. It is flawless.

I think Boston, Crown or BD can win music.

I think BD is going to take visual.

I think BD is going to take GE.

I think BD is going to win by more than a point.

• Like 1