Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just now, Vidal28Rdg said:

They’ll be better off as they’re not seperated by both sides of the intermission on finals night. I fully expect both corps to close in at least a bit to Cavies and BS

I do think music is Mandarins’ weak spot… But that judging was harsh, phew. 

22 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I'm kinda shocked Boston's drumline is in fourth tonight. But BD's line is just

giphy.gif

I agree.  I think BD should be 5th in content.   All the other 4 have harder books than BD.  Watch how few rolls BD plays,  that should be the tip off right there.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

If you stop supporting drum corps because you don't like the corps that wins, your priorities are all screwed up... sorry. 

I am trying to figure out when has BD came off cocky? For Christ Sakes even the ABBD crowd hasn't even said that all year lol. And we know they don't ever miss an opportunity to throw rocks at the throne.

When you like someone, it's confidence. 

When you don't like someone, it's cocky. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Angels and Demons would like a word with you.

Sorry 1984 is the year that should feel slighted. Angels and Demons is up there, so too is 12.25 and 2013. However there is much to be said about the quality of 2022 and the upward swing the corps is experiencing will always have a spot in my heart.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I do think music is Mandarins’ weak spot… But that judging was harsh, phew. 

I am honestly dismissing that section of the scoring just ‘cause that intermission just messes everything up for those on both the ending and opening sides of it. Mandarins’ GE I believe also got hit pretty hard. I might just have to wait for the ultimate opinion of finals night. I’m rooting for Phantom to stay above them, but I also want a more “honest” side-by-side look haha

• Like 3