Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Am I crazy or is Cadets featured dancer this year, with that uniform, giving us a nice throwback to the featured dancer in that show? It’s what came to mind for me anyway

Was that the guy who was a professional ballet dancer?  He was awesome.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Quentin said:

Petition to return to P1 and P2 judge. I won't make it but if someone makes a change.org thing I'll sign it.

I agree if only because it should be someone’s job to stand in front of those pits and salivate all night. this is america is it not?? in a civilized country it should be someone’s job to stand in front of pits and salivate all night, period

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Troopers 9th in percussion 

I remember when Tom Float taught De La Salle Oaklands and their percussion kept them in the game. I respect "caption integrity" over caption bleed-over. Keep up the great work, Lauren!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

I can only watch my corps when I go to shows. I watch the lots, go in for the one show, and then leave.

It's about all I can handle. I don't care if people think, well, anything. It's the only way I can remotely enjoy it in person.

I was referring more to the people who leave because they are salty about who the winner will be. My comment was worded wrong. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

I can only watch my corps when I go to shows. I watch the lots, go in for the one show, and then leave.

It's about all I can handle. I don't care if people think, well, anything. It's the only way I can remotely enjoy it in person.

Everyone has that “homerism” in there somewhere haha *unless if you’re the perfect unproblematic fan that loves everything* do those exist?…Only in my mind? Oh they’re real?? But last week, they died👀

• Like 2

📢Leak the percussion tapes. I trust the judge but am intrigued. 

• Thanks 1

Flo sucked. saw the last 9 and bits and pieces as the day wore on. crazy recap and go Troop and Colts!

also...way to Rick Roll Crown!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Troopers 9th in percussion 

Lauren is a Rennick discliple and it shows

• Like 2