Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just now, Tony Flores said:

I know every time there is an international participant, Taipei Yuefu, Yamato, Beatrix, Jubal, etc they participate in OC/Div 2/3. I wonder if there was a rebirth of canadian corps if there would be an international class. 

Les Stentors are Canadian & rules-compliant, as were Oakland Crusaders & Seneca Optimists BITD

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Les Stentors are Canadian & rules-compliant, as were Oakland Crusaders & Seneca Optimists BITD

and i remember, Cardinals, St Johns, St John, Allegiance Elite, Academie Musicale, L'Insolite, Les Etoiles, Kiwanis Kavaliers among others were DCI compliant as well. 

Dutch Boy.

[I just wanted to play the 'name a Canadian corps' game]

5 minutes ago, sobe said:

That's a you problem

Yes! It's a me problem, but why highlight the private areas of minors when there are adult sexual predators involved in drum corps. 

2 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

and i remember, Cardinals, St Johns, St John, Allegiance Elite, Academie Musicale, L'Insolite, Les Etoiles, Kiwanis Kavaliers among others were DCI compliant as well. 

All true.

Academie Musicale may have been the highest-placing small Corps ever.  IIRC (not looking up) that they made top 20 w/ ~20 brass

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

If  it wasn't for De La Salle Oaklands from Toronto BITD, DCI would have been DCA. It was their director that kicked up his heels at a meeting to determine what to call this "new" DC circuit.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mikah said:

Yes! It's a me problem, but why highlight the private areas of minors when there are adult sexual predators involved in drum corps. 

they are not highlighted. they are not some alluring place on the MMs body that has a big sign on their uniforms saying "LOOK HERE!" rather you are looking at the private areas of these teens and young adults, acknowledging it, and then worse, talking about it. it's not that hard to just not look at those spots, there are much more appropriate and good things to look at during the show.

Edited by Ashontheinternet
sleepy spelling mistakes

7 minutes ago, Musiclover22 said:

I’m late on this…

but what is the name of the ballad that Calgary Stampede did??? I NEED the name! Lol

thanks in advanced!!!

Double posted, but I found it! Next page. 

Edited by FaustianMachine