Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Open Class champs next. 

SCVC was not to be denied Tuesday night.  It's an outstanding show.

True, but I still think it pales in comparison to their 2015, 2017, & 2018 championship shows. 

I didn't know that Gold's uniform change was Velcro release until I saw the DMs at the Open Class awards. 

Oh and they do the classic SCV "disappearing corps" thing in reverse to start the show. 

GOLD!! My first time viewing the show after reading the hype over the last week or two. I have to admit, I haven't been their biggest fan - all of the late 2010s shows that landed them in Semis were too syrupy & lacking in depth for my taste. What a step up in maturity this year, and the kids handle the more complex show just as smoothly as prior seasons, and with their Covid hiccup too! I am so impressed - what a giant step forward in maturity and design for this corps, and I am beyond thrilled to see how willingly the members tackled that challenge. Absolutely terrific! Please keep pushing them forward, design team...these members are clearly ready to tackle bigger shows each year! I am officially on the Gold train and can't wait to see their continued growth. I assume World Class is the ultimate goal as the tour keeps expanding each season, and they would be a welcomed, strong addition. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

• Like 2

Kudos to the two pushing that prop up.  They go all out.  

24 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

You here Chief?

Yep I am here. Just took some time to take in Gold's performance. One more tomorrow and that's it. Kinda hitting me. 

• Like 1

I love the boot "spats" that the SCV Cadets use, and that the color guard is in gold1

Edited by Mikah