Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

4 minutes ago, old drmmjr said:

It is for me too. Color keeps shifting around and small pixelation happening occasionally. It's probably my internet, I figured. 

It's all of us.  A friend on Roku has bad issues.  I'm casting from my phone to LG and it's not terrible for me but you can see some pixellation especially on the field itself (different shades of green etc.)  As others have stated, let's hope they don't compress the later corps and throw a bunch more bandwidth out there.  I mean, it's 3 days folks!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Good call, and I should have phrased it differently - I am used to seeing The Academy grow & polish much more by the season's end. Pacific Crest, Genesis, & Music City all grew and polished like crazy...The Academy seems to have languished for the back half of the season, or even most of the season. 

Maybe they were out hunting their next meal for the MMs?  See it?  Too soon?  (It’s a joke y’all) 😂

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

Wow!  Ringo Star watched the Bluecoats Beatles show texted them about it.  So awesome!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

@Jurassic Lancer Hey how bout rounding up the DCPers there and post a selfie of the group? 

We'll all wave to you. 

What do you say, DCPers, where and when?

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I hope Potter is watching this Spartans feature and crawling into a hole. 

• Like 1