Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

and.....wipe ya mouth from those tasty licks!

I can see why this drumline got 9th yesterday!

• Like 2

Just now, Rylan said:

I usually like the visual cleanliness of silver-colored horns but the gold is so unique in drum corps that I actually love seeing it on the field! 

Makes you wonder why horns aren't made in different colors to fit a show. Gold is just another color; why not red, or blue?

Probably because it would dramatically limit the aftermarket.

Just now, ediblewaffles said:

I can see why this drumline got 9th yesterday!

It's been what's carrying them up.  But today its that and visuals for me.  Brass is not as sharp as yesterday.

This could be razor thin but I want Troop to do it.  I don't wan't another "I wish I was seeing Wild Horses" situation again.  

• Like 2

goosebumps....Wow Troop

• Like 2

brass ensemble sound got there at the end. but massive intonation problems in that run.  seems like they were stronger visually today than yesterday, though.  REALLY want them to keep that 12 spot or climb higher.  

• Like 1

Give us that high mark time Troop!

GEEZ the intensity.  Just building and building and building to this end.  Let it fly!

Crowd is on their feet.  

Many that Cellist is into it. 

• Like 1

that was just unbelievable.... im completely in shock... everything that just happened in the last 30 seconds of that show just brought out so many emotions i don't even know what to say.....

• Like 1