Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

2 minutes ago, Ashontheinternet said:

i just want that troop closer to go on forever. the drum major's emotion, the brass, the cellist expressions, and that UNBELIEVABLE camerawork just blew me away. 

Yes… love the ending, but hate that it has to end. Blown away. 

• Like 3

i've decided i love everything about this colts show.  brass don't have a huge ensemble sound, but balance, tone, phrasing, articulation are all very nice.  percussion a high point of the show, obviously.  amazing feet, and a good thing because with white pants and shoes there's nowhere to side.  

i feel like this is a better run than yesterday.  cannot wait to see where this corps goes from here. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, bluesman said:

When I first read about what Crossmen would be doing with the order of it's music, my response was "why on Earth would they do that". Ultimately, I did like the show.  But if they do end up missing finals, we can look back at that decision and understand why.

They settled on this particular order a while ago. I don’t know when exactly, but before Allentown. 

Colts sure put on their big boy pants with this years show! I love it

• Like 2

Did anybody else have flo just start dying 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Scores?

1 minute ago, njthundrrd said:

Scores?

Not yet