Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Flo needs to get it together like NOW. There is too much riding on tomorrow and even later today for there to still be these kinds of crash-and-burn moments

• Like 2

1 minute ago, regimentlvr said:

Crossmen and Troopers should beat the Colts IMO 

I was just about to say that. Their show was  sleepy compared to the energy of the previous two.  The acoustics in the stadium are bad for everyone, but they sounded mushy at the end. 

• Like 2

Just now, jimwolf359 said:

Anyone having issues with Flo on the Multi Camera Feed? We just had some here, pixaltimg and freezing. 

Same. Pixelated and froze, but music kept going. Doing it again at the end of the show

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimwolf359 said:

Anyone having issues with Flo on the Multi Camera Feed? We just had some here, pixaltimg and freezing. 

Same here on multi cam at end of Colts show

I think Colts should feel even more secure than yesterday - I thought that was a tight, tight run! Yea, no one's standing up and yelling their lungs out, but it's such an interesting show - there is so much complexity to digest, if only one takes the time to listen to the subtleties in the brass & drum books, and watch for them in the visual book. I really enjoy what they're offering this year!!

1 minute ago, ediblewaffles said:

Flo needs to get it together like NOW. There is too much riding on tomorrow and even later today for there to still be these kinds of crash-and-burn moments

Thought I was watching the bluecoats for a little bit there

• Haha 1

I don't know about Colts.   They are executing the heck out of that show.  But the way the show is written, I'm not getting a big emotional vibe from them.  We'll see if the execution is enough.   I remember what George Bonfiglio told me one time,  that finals is always an execution show.   We'll see.

Closed out the  Flo app running in the background on my phone and it started working on the TV again.