Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

SCV is the MASTER of a soft ending! So sublime....

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I'm gonna listen to this SCV show a lot this winter too.  

And yes that opening hit still scare jumps me every time.

I heard it last night just fine from 438. I'm in 238 tonight and it scared the heck out of me! 

1 minute ago, Rylan said:

Now that I’m all peaceful and zen (thanks, SCV), it’s time to party! 

I'm starting to line up my shots for the RHRN drinking game. How many should I pour, you think? Anyone else joining?

Also, taking that edible now so that I can be completely immersed in the full BlueGOATs experience. 

30?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now that I’m come to conclusion that SCV won’t repeat as winners of the FRED, let’s go #BlooBangers

I love how Floating Woman totally keeps her zen going as they stand and she's lowered. 

• Like 3

Santa Clara was on FIRE tonight. It's a fabulous show from a musical perspective. The visual program is pretty good too. What a classy ending. This is a show that for so long felt unfinished...and now it feels very complete. Their percussion sounded fabulous to me. Musically this is a show I can listen to a lot over the off season, just like with Cadets, Phantom, Troopers and the top 4 we are about to hear. Let's see how this scores tonight but I thought they were even better tonight. 

• Like 3