Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just now, Jim Alberty said:

Well they are doing "Johanna" from "Sweeny Todd"......

yah I was gonna say...

2 minutes ago, Quentin said:

I am a bass drummer with only high school experience, but how does this even happen? Also I get that it's hard but maybe then someone else should do it instead of her? Maybe it's just me, but if I was a director and a soloist was messing up for at least two weeks in a row, let alone a whole season, I would just switch them with someone else. Surely she would understand it's for the good of the group, no? 

AGREED!

• Like 1

Just now, heyboiay said:

I feel like most corps best run is in prelims/semis, which corps in the past had their best run finals night?

Phantom regiment 08...I mean...

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Just AMAZING! That ending is so good now to go along with an already brilliant show! Blue Devils are just magnificent. I think they can take this up one more notch for tomorrow but the show just feels unbeatable, but more importantly it's one heck of a show to watch. So many quality and focused GE moments. Guard was great. Percussion and brass are amazing, and the staging of the battery on the field is clever and effective. I continue to say that the pit is one of the amazing things about this corps. 

The show is filled with content from beginning to end. It’s relentless. No one else does anything quite like it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, heyboiay said:

True, who else tho?

PR 96 😬

• Like 1