Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

What name is last on the trophy 

I'm pretty sure for 21 it was Cadets - LOVED that celebration show! lol

• Like 2

Just now, George Dixon said:

I'm pretty sure for 21 it was Cadets - LOVED that celebration show! lol

Can Cadets and Phantom share? I think they tied

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

What name is last on the trophy 

Why do you argue this nonsense? This is the garbage that gives BD a bad reputation. Stop stirring the pot.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I get that, but content is also a matter of being clean enough that the book can be readily assessed from up top, and BS still has long phrases of work that are too dirty to consistently read. You can tell that it’s hard but you can’t always tell what it is. That shouldn’t be winning achievement against a mature, controlled guard with a difficult, clean book like Cadets imho. 

Cadets guard is book one of the simpler ones in the top 12. They executing it extremely well. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Why do you argue this nonsense? This is the garbage that gives BD a bad reputation. Stop stirring the pot.

Because someone always has to comment on posts to keep their most posts up. Is it not a fact that BD won the last trophy and 99.9% locked for this trophy? So then next year will be a 3 peat opportunity that they haven't been able to do 5 times. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Mariana said:

See this is why people have trouble respecting y’all you take everything too seriously 

Pretty bold statement about message board people you don’t know. Especially since you only joined yesterday. Just here to stir the pot, i guess!  

• Like 7