Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Man.  The best part of these shows is seeing the the kids after the last release of their show.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

That's something I love about drum corps. When you go to say, a rock concert, you feel disconnected as in like "these rock stars are rich and famous, they're above everyone else" but when I go to a drum corps show, I'm still always amazed by the fact that these talented performers are practically ordinary people just like us. I still get semi-starstruck seeing a corps member in uniform just walking around though.

So get out there and join one

• Like 2

EXCELLENT finish, Spartans!!!! I really want them to keep up this direction from 2019 onward. This was a terrific show that laid a bit low all season. What a fresh design from them. though, and no slouches at all in terms of execution. 23rd, if they stay there, sounds like way too low of a placement for this design, and I hope they aren't too discouraged - I love what they put on the field this season!

• Like 1

Really enjoyed Spartans. Solid design, well performed. They’ve carved out a nice place for themselves in OC. I really hope they stay there. 

• Like 1

That weird feeling you have when you realize, although it might not be as technical or well performed, you kinda dig BDB's ballad more than their big siblings...

Thought BDB got off to a slow start today. Visual IMO seemed a bit muddled but musically very strong. Got better through the run and the ending was really cool. 

Nice job, BDB! A strong finish, and a strong performance. Not the most interesting show they've ever fielded, but it was well-executed and well-performed. Love the consistency in execution from all members. I'd imagine they stay handily ahead of Spartans, although I much preferred Spartans' show.

• Like 1

Go Gold!  Make some memories! 

• Like 1