Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

"From San Diego, California....GOAAAAL!"

• Haha 1

Wow nice hornline GOLD

• Like 1

The giver is a book that I actually read. This is a great show that conveys the idea pretty well

• Like 3

I wish they would just keep Gold's center circle tarp on the field for all performances today. Nice covering of the Colt's helmut.

It's crazy that this will probably only tie their highest Semis placement (22nd in 2019), when I really feel like they have taken a massive step forward in design, and execution levels have followed suit. They were sufficiently lauded at OC Prelims & Finals, though, and I hope the kids feel great about the season - these guys are building something big for the future. Love love love everything I'm seeing from Gold. Congrats on a banner season!

• Like 1

Pacific Crest went on in front of us in Akron. So the kids watch the show from the sidelines. It was all they talked about in the van on the way to the next show. I think we had some major crop issues in 2019, and we have been having a lot of grief over props this year

Really enjoyed that from Gold. Sounds of Silence worked well weaving in and out. They used the layoff from COVID very well. 

Let's see if anything else gets added to the VOID.