Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

What is it with BAC percussion? Is the lot energy not translating to the field? Because the lots are insane. That wouldn’t explain why they aren’t owning content, though — the battery alone, my goodness. Is it the pit? (This is why I wish we had a separate pit judge!!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pit_Girl_77 said:

So the big question…what song will Crown pull from the phone playlist tomorrow?  

I would love “we are the champions” followed by the best performance of their lives. I would love a vibe that reminded everyone that it’s not about winning. 

• Like 1

Anyone know if Flo is going to reply prelims sometime? I missed it last night and would love to see some of the corps that didn't make semis.

Edited by jasgre2000

BAC won guard by .2 again tonite.  So BD would have to win guard by .5?  on sat to take the trophy?  Doesn't seem likely.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ediblewaffles said:

that was 1996. 2008 was third to second to first

I said third to second to first.  Could have sworn they started seeded in the fourth spot on prelims night but maybe not.

Also, I don’t think Phantom was second at semis in 1996.  I think they moved from third around Cadets to tie Blue Devils.

• Like 1

Does anyone else think nerves are getting to BAC? First ever time in this position HAS to be playing with at least a few moods and attitudes

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

What is it with BAC percussion? Is the lot energy not translating to the field? Because the lots are insane. That wouldn’t explain why they aren’t owning content, though — the battery alone, my goodness. Is it the pit? (This is why I wish we had a separate pit judge!!)

It's pit, people often forget that the percussion score is battery and pit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1