Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I said third to second to first.  Could have sworn they started seeded in the fourth spot on prelims night but maybe not.

Also, I don’t think Phantom was second at semis in 1996.  I think they moved from third around Cadets to tie Blue Devils.

My bad! Misread that by a bunch

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

I said third to second to first.  Could have sworn they started seeded in the fourth spot on prelims night but maybe not.

Also, I don’t think Phantom was second at semis in 1996.  I think they moved from third around Cadets to tie Blue Devils.

Regiment was 3rd after semis in 96...4th after quarterfinals

3 minutes ago, ediblewaffles said:

Does anyone else think nerves are getting to BAC? First ever time in this position HAS to be playing with at least a few moods and attitudes

Nerves definitely not bothering Bluecoats. They look like they are just cooking with gas. After tonight I would expect nothing less than the best run of the season.

• Like 6

My hope is that Boston has a great run tomorrow and wins a medal. It would be a remarkable event, both for Boston and DCI. 

• Like 4

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Nerves definitely not bothering Bluecoats. They look like they are just cooking with gas. After tonight I would expect nothing less than the best run of the season.

Same. Sooooo impressed with them tonight and I was already a fan of the show. Not surprised by these scores. 

• Like 2