Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

48 minutes ago, Maleguena1988 said:

Surprised to see no penalty on Crown last night…must have been something else that caused the delay? 

They were playing and trying to get the electronics ok, but it wasn’t that long of a delay to get a penalty. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

What name is last on the trophy 

not how it works. all competitive circuits band, WGI etc are doing the same approach DCI is. it's like 2022 is a fresh re-set. they're great, and they deserve to win, but it's not a back to back.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

the whole first half was pre-2014. Creep/Boxer, Autumn Leaves, Nutville.....plus the drum to drum was basically the 87/88 parts ( and quite possibly cleaner than 88)

I also heard Caravan

Edited by rmurrey74
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trumpet2 said:

You aren’t, but you’re also not the only person people are mean to. I meant it as a general statement. People are dicks for no good reason. 

We can agree on that.  It is BECAUSE THEY ARE ANONYMOUS. I can guarantee-####-tee you they wouldn’t act this way in person-to-person communication.

• Like 2

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

We can agree on that.  It is BECAUSE THEY ARE ANONYMOUS. I can guarantee-####-tee you they wouldn’t act this way in person-to-person communication.

Which is why the internet is a ###### thing. I’m young, but I still don’t see all the benefits of being online 24/7. It causes people to act this way. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mariana said:

See this is why people have trouble respecting y’all you take everything too seriously 

gross over generalization but ok.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Trumpet2 said:

I think it’s a lack of actual LOS staff. They have a lot of “DCI Volunteers” this year

It looked to me, over the past two days, that the event staff were only guarding the side entrance areas.  the ones that are clearly blocked. (And probably don't need monitoring)  So you maybe correct. 

3 minutes ago, rmurrey74 said:

I also heard Caravan

yes thanks i forgot that one!

53 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Because someone always has to comment on posts to keep their most posts up. Is it not a fact that BD won the last trophy and 99.9% locked for this trophy? So then next year will be a 3 peat opportunity that they haven't been able to do 5 times. 

Hi! I post because i want to, not because of stats. if you have an issue with any i post, feel free to hit the report button and let the admin team handle it.

• Like 1