Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Will Dan Potter ask her if their championship felt more legit since Spartans were there? 😁😁😁

Edited by GEVisual
  • Haha 8

Just logged on, and I really enjoyed SCVC, they had a great performance. I don't think it was as strong as the WC corps in the same 16 - 17 range- i.e.,  I think that there is still a jump from them to Academy, and maybe a jump to even Music City.  But, I am very impressed with the overall performance level of the five OC corps making semi-finals!! 

• Like 1

Gasoline 🌈.  I'm here for it. Let's go MCDC.

Edited by ThePlanets
  • Like 3

Beautiful tenor voices

• Like 2

MCDC's soloists in the ballad are just nailing it today.  So lovely 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Musicman1084 said:

One of my favorite ballads of the year.

Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but did MC drop their highest score in their history yesterday?

Don't you dare leave, Shane Gwaltney. This is something special in the making.

Yes, their previous high score was 78.125, I think.

• Like 1

Loving the increase in sophistication level with Music City this year.  Saw them live on Monday and they have cleaned up a TON in just a few days.  Hope they continue this trajectory.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

One of my favorite ballads of the year.

Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but did MC drop their highest score in their history yesterday?

Don't you dare leave, Shane Gwaltney. This is something special in the making.

Indeed they did, and deservedly so, and as far as I know - first time breaking 80 in the corps' short history! And handily so! 

If they hang onto 17th, as I think they should, this will be their highest placement by FAR, exceeding Hell On Wheels' 21st in Semis and 78.175 in 2018.

• Like 2