Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

1 minute ago, Ashontheinternet said:

if i had a nickel for every corps i wanted to march with, i'd have enough money to pay tuition for only one of them!

Hah!

Well get your feet wet and see where it goes!

• Like 1

i don't know why so many people dislike this show... maybe it is because i am not predisposed to pre-covid BK, but this is one of my favorite shows of this season. 

I really do like how BK's ballad shaped up.  They're late bloomers every year it seems.  Even their 2014-2016 trilogy of shows really didn't sparkle until late season.  

• Like 1

Just now, Ashontheinternet said:

i don't know why so many people dislike this show... maybe it is because i am not predisposed to pre-covid BK, but this is one of my favorite shows of this season. 

Horns are not clean, and they haven’t figured out how to use electronics sensibly 

Ok BK!  Wherever it ends up you left it all out there on the field and it brought me joy!  

• Like 1

watching performers cry after they finish their performance is peak Drum Corps. makes you remember that these are real people experiencing a magical moment. beautiful. 

• Like 1

I'd say that was about the best run BK could have given. If any performance get them back in the top 12, it will be this one. Focused, clear, and performed with as much intensity and passion as that design could offer. Even if they don't make it across the finish line, BK should hold their heads high with that tight, clean, & energetic last run!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Trumpet2 said:

I know there has been hating on Madison’s show this year, but I found it entertaining every time I saw it. Great job! 

at the start of the seaon, i was skeptical of the idea.  I still think its a little "too hip for the room", but it really came together well these last couple weeks.  It sounded and looked like Madison.  Thanks Scouts. 

• Like 3

Just now, Ashontheinternet said:

watching performers cry after they finish their performance is peak Drum Corps. makes you remember that these are real people experiencing a magical moment. beautiful. 

Yah. 

• Like 2