Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

It's going to be close.  Troopers seemed a little less "on" in 1st half of the show.  But the 2nd half may have done it for them. If they got a favorable judging panel they're in.  If not, they're not.  Watch the score for Caleb Rothe on GE 2.  He is a west coast (LA) drumline guy.  Troop was up by .5 in drums in prelims.   That may swing Mr. Rothe to give troop a bigger edge today.

Edited by 27Socal
  • Like 1

Troopers just did what they had to do.  Amazing.  Looked like the crowd was on it's feet well before the show ended.

• Like 1

The Troopers are my new Mandarins before the Mandarins became a staple in the top 12! Rooting for ya guys!

Edited by Rylan
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Rylan said:

I usually like the visual cleanliness of silver-colored horns but the gold is so unique in drum corps that I actually love seeing it on the field! 

Also, I love this show! I didn’t pay attention to the Troopers much in the past but I am now a huge fan! 

The "Ecstasy of Gold"  Horns!

• Like 2

Troopers just blew everyone away. Amazing. 

• Like 1

Ok this is how you handle a Dan Potter interview.   

She's giving him like one to four words. Then just nodding with all the poise.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 4