Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Crown’s talent level is insane. May be the best in DCI, or second only to BD. The music design is also amazing this year (except for Chandelier … why?). The visual design is a mess though. Like something a mediocre computer program would churn out if you typed in “modern drum corps design.” A big let down for the corps. With better design, they’d be right there with BD.

2 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Lol. Cats will always play with ribbons right here right now.

Oh. My. God.  

I'm having visions of the Kitty Halftime Show during the annual Puppy Bowl.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

They should.  I recall Madison in 2000 taking penalty that almost knocked them out of finals for being late to gate.  

How often are electronics delays penalized?  It seems like they happen frequently but I don’t recall seeing frequent penalties.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

They should.  I recall Madison in 2000 taking penalty that almost knocked them out of finals for being late to gate.  

Crossmen had two years in a row where penalties on Semis night had them perilously close to not going into Saturday.

BD took a penalty in finals week that put them in 4th on Semis night recently as well.  

It happens.

• Like 1

THE MOMENT WE’VE All BEEN WAITING FOR!

…THE Ultimate Drill Book Presentation!!!

• Haha 5