Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

5 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

This... was difficult to watch. This felt very dystopian/tone deaf to me.  I'm actually a bit disgusted.

Don’t know why UDB couldn’t just write out one of those oversized checks, show it to the audience, and then be done with it. 

Instead, they make them dance like monkeys…😒  

Edited by Rylan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Looking at the clock…if CC gets penalized it could be a big penalty.

I don’t think there’s a penalty. It looked like they restarted the timing. I could be wrong, but she started over at 5 once they got through it the first time. 

• Thanks 1

At the risk of it being someone I should know, who is that person whose head is on the field in  Bluecoats show?

Just now, cadetsmellomom34 said:

At the risk of it being someone I should know, who is that person whose head is on the field in  Bluecoats show?

I'm asking the same question. 

Just now, cadetsmellomom34 said:

Dennis Hopper

• Like 1

Ok yeah. My head is bobbing back and forth as this starts.   My head is ready for this trip.

• Like 1

Been saying it all season but i LOVE watching them march in these uniforms. Those stripes make clean marching really sizzle for me

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 2