Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

8 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I like to get there super early, find my seat and put down a sweatshirt or something that will remain there anytime I’m gone.  

So far no one has had the audacity to plant their butt on my stuff.  But I guess I would merely be surprised, and not shocked, if it happened.

When I used to sit in row one, one of my friends put a note on my seat “sit here at your own risk”. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

I like to get there super early, find my seat and put down a sweatshirt or something that will remain there anytime I’m gone.  

So far no one has had the audacity to plant their butt on my stuff.  But I guess I would merely be surprised, and not shocked, if it happened.

Life hack: Put a thumbtack there

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m the hoi polloi rabble.  No badge. 😂 

Me too.  I just go with the flow now and get told via video I don’t get today’s activity.  If it wasn’t for the increased cost of flights and food, I probably would’ve spent less than any other year.  I bought less souvies and bought tickets last minute.  Just in a weird place right now with my love of the activity, the people involved and even the fan banter online.  I still enjoy it though for the kids and their love of performance.  I go to support them.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Me too.  I just go with the flow now and get told via video I don’t get today’s activity.  If it wasn’t for the increased cost of flights and food, I probably would’ve spent less than any other year.  I bought less souvies and bought tickets last minute.  Just in a weird place right now with my love of the activity, the people involved and even the fan banter online.  I still enjoy it though for the kids and their love of performance.  I go to support them.  

It’s like you’ve read my mind this past week.  I’m glad it’s not just me.  Thank you. 

• Like 2