Saturday, August 13th 5:30 PM ET “DCI World Championship Finals” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, Indiana

Nothing like a big football helmet logo to bring out the beauty of a butterfly. 

• Haha 4

We’re now pairing brass and percussion sections. Baris with basses, mellow with tenors, and trumpets with snares.

2 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

There were stories about the Troopers practicing in leg irons to get the exact step size.  And one about when a horn player tripped over the leg irons, fell and broke his nose with blood running down his face.   They made him get up and finish the practice.   Perhaps that wouldn't have been handled exactly the same way today.

I heard it was yarn and if anyone broke theirs it was back to beginning for everyone 

Oh, yes, tubas! I hear pedal tones in that chord.

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Why Glassmen?

After I was cut trying out for Bluecoats in 1991, I thought I should try somewhere else and see if it was a better fit for me. Canton was the closest, so I went to the next closest in Toledo, and the rest is history.

• Thanks 1